Level UP is an H2020 project, aiming to develop protocols and strategies for extending the useful life of major capital investments and large industrial equipment.
In this 15-minute video, we present the following aspects of the project:
- The aims and challenge: Europe is lacking a cost-effective, holistic and integrated application of circular principles to the digital uplifting of factory capital investments
- The vision for the project: to develop and holistic framework to optimise utilisation, maintenance, and life extension operations, such as repair, refurbishment, and eventually recycling
- Activities conducted in the project and project partners, including the pilot lines and the type of large industrial equipment involved
- Environmental assessment tools developed to support life extension decision-making
- Connections with the Circthread project and potential synergies: both projects seek to leverage data and information exchange to improve the use of our resources